- Choir practices will be on Sunday Nights following the adult Bible Study.
- Anyone interested in joining the choir is encouraged to attend.
- NOTE: ALL are invited to join!!!
- Praise band practice will be on Wednesday Nights.
The F.O.R.K. News:
- We are collecting empty egg cartons!
- There is a bin in the fellowship hall for drop-off.
- These cartons will be used for a craft during the current series on the Disciples.
- Please begin to bring candy-filled eggs for our Children’s Easter Egg Hunt scheduled for Wednesday, April 16th.
- VACATION BIBLE SHCOOL!!! Please see Jill to begin volunteering. We have an organizational meeting later in March.
- Winter Jam – Sunday, March 16th.
Promotional Video Project
- Bro. Rob needs uploaded pictures of you or a family member who attends North Fork in a series from baby pics through current age. The more stages and ages the better!
- Send pics to email@example.com.
- There is a sign-up sheet for the mowing season posted on the announcement board outside the kitchen.
- Please see Eugene Burrahm for more information.
- We have received the files for the church directory pictures.
- Please record your email on the sheet located outside of Bro. Rob’s office to have the files sent to you.
Food and Clothing Drive
- We are in the process of collecting non-perishable foods and clothing to have items available to help those in need.
- Please bring any donations to Cynthia Moore.
Automated Phone System
- To use the automated phone system for prayer request or group announcements call (615) 604-2312 or contact the church office. Emails can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.