Temporary Offering Envelopes are in the pews today! New offering envelopes are being provided to help our counters each week. The most immediate need is 30-35 weekly giving units of $7 each, toward the new “Feed the Fork” program. $7 will fund a Wednesday meal and weekly food necessities for one of our regular attending children or students. Please see Cindy Cartwright for further details.
Carriage House Visit: Wed. Feb. 1sr at 6:30pm. We will have regular adult Bible study for those not attending.
SUPER BOWL FELLOWSHIP
Sunday, Feb. 5th. Our 2nd annual Punt, Pass, & Kick Event will begin at 3pm. See Dusty Stearns for info or begin sign-ups at the sign-up center outside the kitchen. Fellowship begins at 5pm.
CHURCHWIDE VALENTINE’S BANQUET – Sunday, Feb. 12th, at 5pm — tickets go on sale today, there will be a table in the foyer immediately after services (you may also sign up on the worship register). $10 per person/$15 per couple. Chicken Parmesan, salad, roll, drink, and desserts. Lots of fun and entertainment! Hosted by the F.O.R.K.
SOUL SISTERS: Women of Joy Conference April 27-30th.
Ladies, money for your cabin rental is due by the end of January. Please see Joan Molder if you have any questions.
Food and Clothing Drive
Please bring any non-perishable food and clothing donations to have items available to help those in need to Cynthia Moore.
Automated Phone System
To use the automated phone system for prayer request or group announcements call (615) 604-2312, (931) 808-7543, contact the church office, or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE ON YOUR WORSHIP REGISTER IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO RECEIVE PRAYER UPDATES.
MISSION POSSIBLE CORNER
* Don’t forget to bring $1 each week for the local benevolence offering!
* Blessing Bags are currently available at the table
* January Mission Item: Canned goods, to help stock our Wednesday Back Pack Program
* Current Wednesday night series “Emoji’s – Looking at our emotions and how to deal with them in good ways.”
* Quarterly Rewards Trip, Friday, January 27th, Shelbyville Bowling Lanes and Pizza Hut — van will leave at 5:30pm. Permission forms need to be turned in no later than Wednesday, January 25th.
ATTENTION YOUTH DEPARTMENT!
* Each youth make an effort to bring one Unchurched friend this Wednesday.
Van Ministry:Rickey Lamb (931)580-5790
Pancake Breakfast 3rd Saturday of each month, 7:30-9:30am.