The F.O.R.K. News:
- Please continue to bring candy-filled eggs for our Children’s Easter Egg Hunt scheduled for Wednesday, April 16th.
Vacation Bible School
- June 2nd – June 6th.
- Next worker meeting will be Sunday April 13th after the morning service.
- The Association Training for VBS is Saturday April 26th at Southside Baptist Church from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (There will be a breakfast served at 8:30 a.m.) Everyone working in VBS are encouraged to attend. The van will leave the church at 8:00 a.m. for those wanting a ride.
- “Agency D3″
Easter Sunday April 20th
- There will be a Sunrise Service but the exact time will be announced soon!!! Weather permitting, this will be outside.
- There will be a breakfast following the Sunrise Service.
- Regular Morning Service. (Sunday School and Worship)
- No evening services – enjoy this time with your family.
New Sunday Night Study
- Transformational Discipleship – begins April 6th.
Food and Clothing Drive
- We are in the process of collecting non-perishable foods and clothing to have items available to help those in need.
- Please bring any donations to Cynthia Moore.
Automated Phone System
- To use the automated phone system for prayer request or group announcements call (615) 604-2312, contact the church office, or Bro. Rob directly.
- Emails can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.